From an extremely thrilling man’s life comes a collection of thrilling tales that are now considered some of the greatest pieces of literature in the 20th Century.
We’re talking about Roald Dahl, of course! Roald was many things in his life, including a fighter pilot during the Second World War, an intelligence officer, a diplomat – and lastly, a writer. Even the military provided inspiration for Roald to write his stories: his 1943 book The Gremlins concerned mischievous little creatures that were part of Royal Air Force folklore.
But it’s stories like James and the Giant Peach, The BFG, The Witches and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for which Roald is best known. Included in this wonderful box set are these other fabulous titles such as Matilda and The Fantastic Mr Fox. You’ll even find Boy: Tales of Childhood, which acts as an autobiography of Roald’s life – it’s anything but boring!
Each paperback children’s novel in this set is accompanied by quirky illustrations by Quentin Blake, setting the mood for the wonderful characters and places that Roald dreamt up for his children, other children, and your own.
Roald Dahl Collection Box Set features:
- A set of fifteen Roald Dahl’s popular children’s books..
- All books are paperback and accompanied by illustrations.
- Artwork and illustrations by Quentin Blake.
- Includes popular titles such as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, The Witches, The Twits and more.
- Presented and stored in a matching gift box.
- Danny the Champion of the World.
- James and the Giant Peach.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
- The Twits.
- The Witches.
- The BFG.
- Fantastic Mr Fox.
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.
- George’s Marvellous Medicine.
- Boy: Tales of Childhood.
- Esio Trot.
- The Magic Finger.
- The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me.
- Going Solo.
There are no reviews yet.